Winter Springs, Florida – Senior Full Stack Web Developer Position
Address: 1511 E State Road 434, Suite 2001, Winter Springs, FL 32708
Interested candidates please apply via our Indeed Post
Pay: $90,000 – $120,000 per year
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Holidays
About Program Works / Senior Full Stack Web Developer Position
Program Works is a small but quickly growing Central Florida SaaS-based company looking to expand our team with a Senior Full Stack Web Developer who has 5 to 10 years of experience and is ready to hit the ground running. We have two SaaS operations which are being quickly expanded to add features, and to accommodate our new high security, high availability production environment. Our cloud-based employee scheduling and time tracking solution, WorkSchedule.Net, has been reinvented over the past few years and we are in the process of migrating customers to our modernized next-generation version. Program Works has been serving employers ranging from small mom-and-pops to large enterprises including several cable news networks for over 20 years.
Web Developer Responsibilities
- Write and maintain well-organized, efficient, layered, testable code using Microsoft Visual Studio in ASP.Net C#.
- Use Microsoft Entity Frameworks to process entities and map them to the database schema via EF database first modelling.
- Develop backend services and RESTful APIs.
- Follow best secure development practices and continuously undergo our provided secure development training.
- Work with product team to fine tune software design and specifications.
- Lead the development team through our DevOps lifecycle.
- Deploy containers via Docker to staging and production environments.
- Review the code changes of other developers
Ideal Candidate Skills
- Strong backend development skills using proper layering (full stack)
- RESTful API development skills.
- Open to other possible responsibilities besides software development (such as QA).
- Able to keep a solid pace without rushing or sacrificing quality.
- Solid code testing skills.
- Ability to lead a development team.
- Good documentation and organizational skills.
Must have at least 5 years of experience in:
- Visual Studio C# / ASP.NET
- Microsoft Entity Framework
Experience preferred with:
- Telerik ASP.NET AJAX
- Telerik Kendo UI
Experience with these are a plus:
- Apache Cordova
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or related field)